Loading money to your Cash App card is relatively simple, and this article will discuss how you can do it at CVS.
Cash App cards are another way to do transactions either online, in banks, or in stores. It is a mobile payment service and a type of Visa debit card that allows you to send and receive money from your Cash App balance.
Yes, you can reload your Cash App card at CVS. They are reloadable at the register at many different stores with a fee of $4 or less. Cash App offers several ways to load funds onto a card – make online transfers and in-store payments at CVS.
Once depleted, you can reload money on your Cash App to continue enjoying the service. You can purchase it from your bank or top it up from your local stores.
Cash App: A New System for Payments
Electronic payments have become more convenient nowadays since you do not have to carry a wad of cash every time you go out. Even when you make or receive payments for purchases online, you can transfer the amount to another Cash App user without going through the trouble of entering card details.
You can also add it to Apple Pay or Google Pay to make payments with your cash card. Whether you are shopping online or in a store, transactions have never been easier!
Brief Introduction of CVS
CVS is an online drugstore that is currently the largest pharmacy chain in the US.
It not only sells prescription drugs but also a variety of other merchandise, such as beauty and cosmetic products, greeting cards, convenience food items, film and photo finishing services, and lots more in retail stores and online through CVS.com.
How to Add Money to Cash App Card at CVS?
Now that you have a valid Cash App account, visit your nearest local CVS store. The cashiers there are well-versed in the Cash App service and will aid you in adding money to your account. However, keep in mind that they’ll charge a small fee.
What other stores support Cash App?
The following stores also support Cash App:
As well as any online US website that accepts VISA. But currently, eBay is not accepting Cash App payments in any form (both app and debit card).
How to Use Cash App
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can use Cash App:
- First, install the app on your smartphone and order up a cash card. Your cash app balance is linked to your Cash App account on your mobile device.
- You’ll then be prompted to choose how you want to receive or make payments i.e., via a phone number or an email login ID.
- Next, you’ll be asked to enter your bank debit card details. Note that credit cards will not work in this case.
- You have to choose a unique name, also called a $Cashtag, to identify you when receiving or making payments.
- Lastly, now that everything is set up, you can add money to your Cash App account. You can do this in two ways:
- Send it directly from the bank via your debit card
- Load it from convenience stores, though they’ll charge a small fee to do it
Once you’ve installed your Cash App account, secured a Cash App card, and set up your funding source, you can now start sending money to your friends and family.
- Type the amount you’d like to send and click on Pay.
- Fill in the recipient’s name, $Cashtag, phone number, or email (Note that if you enter the wrong information, you may not be able to recover your money, so it is strongly recommended that you remain vigilant when transferring money)
- Click Pay to transfer the money. You’ll receive a confirmation on your screen indicating the transfer has been successful.
Yes, you can also request to receive money from someone.
- Click on the dollar sign at the bottom-center of the screen
- Enter the amount and choose the person or multiple people you’d like to request from.
Either in stores or to someone you know, making payments is straightforward after you’ve set up the app. All you have to do is tap Pay, enter the recipient’s details, and tap Pay again to complete the transaction.
Apart from this, if you need physical cash, you can always use the Cash Out service. When you receive money, you can choose Cash Out to transfer your funds directly to your bank.
Pros and Cons of Using Cash App Card
Cash App has many benefits:
- You can easily send and receive payments without the hassle of going to the bank and handling physical cash
- You can buy and sell Bitcoins (with a small transaction fee)
- No charge is deducted when making transactions
- You can buy and sell stocks with no commission fees
- You get a referral bonus of $5 if the other person accepts your reference and installs Cash App
Every good thing has an iota of disadvantage mixed in. Here are some cons of using Cash App:
- It cannot be used outside of the US and the UK. If you want to purchase Gucci bags or Chanel perfumes, you’d have to shop for them at a local online store.
- If you plan on using your credit card to send money, you’ll be charged a fee of 3 percent.
- Though buying and selling Bitcoin may be an advantage, it will charge fees: one for additional fees determined by US exchanges and another is the transaction fee.
- There is a spending limit on your Cash App cards. For one day, $7k, $10k for a week, and $25k for a month.
- There is a withdrawal limit on your Cash card. The maximum limit that can be withdrawn from the ATM or a store is $1000 per transaction per day.
Things to Avoid
The one thing you need to keep in mind is to avoid being tricked by scammers and frauds. For instance, they’ll ask you for a small payment in exchange for free money. Don’t fall for the trap and report the incident immediately. Here are some things you can do to keep your account safe and secure:
- Only send money to people you trust
- Double-check all the information before making a payment to someone. Once paid, you will not be able to recover your money.
- Check the profile to determine if you’re sending it to the right person.
Electronic mobile payments have never been easier, and Cash App Cards made it more convenient. From downloading and installing, Cash App is straightforward and user-friendly. It offers plenty of advantages in terms of making and receiving payments, especially during these pandemic times.
Adding money to your Cash App Card is also effortless. You can directly purchase it from your linked bank via your mobile app or you can locate your nearest store that supports Cash App and ask the cashier to top it up for you.
However, just make sure you enter the correct details of the person you’d like to send money to before tapping on the “Pay” button. With that being said, sit back and enjoy your electronic transactions with ease and comfort.