Hi! You’ve got questions about the Cash App bank name, right? It’s an important piece of info when you’re using Cash App for your financial needs.
Let’s have a quick chat about the banks that Cash App partners with and how they help make your transactions smooth and secure.
|Cash App Bank Name||Services Provided|
|Lincoln Savings Bank||Manages customers’ direct deposits|
|Sutton Bank||Issues Cash Cards via the Sutton Bank Mastercard®|
Cash App Bank’s names are Sutton Bank and Lincoln Savings Bank. Lincoln Savings Bank provides routing numbers for Cash App customers based on their location and Sutton Bank Issues debit cards to Cash App users under a license from Visa USA Inc.
Cash App uses Lincoln Savings Bank for its direct deposit feature.
The routing number for Cash App direct deposit is 073923033. This routing number is associated with Lincoln Savings Bank, which is Cash App’s partner bank for direct deposit services.
No, you cannot use the same routing number for different Cash App accounts. Each Cash App account has a unique routing number assigned to it, and using the wrong routing number may cause a delay or even the rejection of the deposit.
- Cash App Bank Address
- Lincoln Savings Bank VS Sutton Bank
- Cash App Bank for Direct Deposit
- Lincoln Saving Bank Routing Number for Cash App Direct Deposit
- Sutton Bank Routing Number
- How to Find Cash App Bank Name?
- How to Enable Direct Deposit Through Cash App
- How to Get a Direct Deposit Form
- Is Cash App a Bank?
- Why is Cash App Bank Name/ Address/ Routing Number Important?
- How to Find a Cash App Bank Name from your Routing Number?
Cash App Bank Address
|Bank Name||Address||Routing Number||Account Number||Account Type|
|Lincoln Savings Bank||508 Main, PO Box E Reinbeck, IA 50669||073 902 422||Your Cash App account number||Checking|
|Sutton Bank||1 S Main St, Attica, OH 44807||041 215 663||Your Cash App account number||Checking|
Lincoln Savings Bank VS Sutton Bank
Here’s a table comparing the two banks and what they do in regards to Cash App.
|Features||Lincoln Savings Bank||Sutton Bank|
|Cash App Direct Deposit||Handles the Cash App Direct Deposit feature, allowing users to receive their paychecks directly into their Cash App account||N/A|
|Cash Card Issuance||N/A||Issues the Cash Card, a Visa debit card that allows users to withdraw cash at ATMs and make purchases online and in-store|
|ATM Network||N/A||Provides Cash App users with access to its network of ATMs, which allows users to withdraw cash without any fees|
|Account and Routing Numbers||Cash App users can view their account and routing numbers for their Cash App account||N/A|
|FDIC Insurance||FDIC-insured bank partner that provides users with the convenience and security of FDIC-insured banking services||FDIC-insured bank partner that provides users with the convenience and security of FDIC-insured banking services|
Cash App Bank for Direct Deposit
|Cash App Bank Name||Address||Routing Number||Phone Number|
|Lincoln Savings Bank||508 Main St, Reinbeck, IA 50669||073923033||(319) 788-6441|
|Sutton Bank||1 S Main St, Attica, OH 44807||041215663||(419) 426-3641|
Lincoln Saving Bank Routing Number for Cash App Direct Deposit
Routing Number: 073923033
Date of Revision: 042814
Bank: LINCOLN SAVINGS BANK
Address: 508 MAIN ST
Phone: (319) 788-6441
Sutton Bank Routing Number
- Routing Number: 041215663
- Date of Revision: 082106
- Bank: SUTTON BANK
- Address: P O BOX 505
- City: ATTICA
- State: OH
- ZIP: 44807
- Phone: (419) 426-3641
How to Find Cash App Bank Name?
Follow these steps to locate:
Step 1: Launch Cash App
To begin, open the Cash App on your mobile device.
Next, tap the icon located in the top left corner of the screen to access the Profile section.
Step 3: Locate the Bank Name
Scroll down until you see the “Funds” section, then click on it. Here, you’ll find your Cash App balance, account, and routing numbers, as well as the bank name associated with your Cash App account.
It’s worth noting that for direct deposit, the bank name for Cash App is Lincoln Savings Bank, while for Cash Card issuance, it is Sutton Bank.
Lincoln Savings Bank collaborates with Cash App to handle direct deposits, while Sutton Bank issues the Cash Card, which lets users spend their Cash App balance at any retailer that accepts Visa.
By following these simple steps, you can easily locate the bank name associated with your Cash App account, and make sure that you have all the essential information needed for direct deposit or using your Cash Card.
Read: What Kind of Account Is Cash App?
How to Enable Direct Deposit Through Cash App
Here’s a step-by-step guide to enabling direct deposit through the Cash App:
|1||Open the Cash App app on your mobile device.|
|2||Tap the “Banking” tab located on the bottom left corner of the screen.|
|3||Scroll down and select “Direct Deposit.”|
|4||Tap “Get Started” under the “Automatic Setup” section.|
|5||Find your employer using the search function and select it.|
|6||Follow the prompts to enter your employer information and complete the setup process.|
Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll be able to receive direct deposits through your Cash App account.
Remember to double-check that you’ve entered the correct information to ensure that your direct deposits are processed accurately and on time.
How to Get a Direct Deposit Form
Steps to get a Direct Deposit Form in Cash App:
|Steps #||Cash App Instruction|
|1||Tap the “Banking tab” on Cash App’s home screen|
|2||Tap “Direct Deposit”|
|3||Select “Get Direct Deposit Form”|
|4||Fill out your employer’s information|
|5||Enter the amount you want to deposit from each paycheck|
|7||Select “Email Form”|
|8||Enter the recipient’s address|
Is Cash App a Bank?
Cash App isn’t a bank, but it collaborates with two FDIC-insured bank partners, namely Lincoln Savings Bank and Sutton Bank, to offer financial services to its users.
Lincoln Savings Bank manages the Direct Deposit feature of Cash App, allowing users to receive their paychecks directly in their Cash App account.
Additionally, users can set up recurring deposits and view their Cash App account and routing numbers.
On the other hand, Sutton Bank issues the Cash Card, which is a Visa debit card that enables users to make online and in-store purchases and withdraw cash at ATMs.
Sutton Bank also offers Cash App users access to its network of ATMs without any fees.
By partnering with these banks, Cash App provides users with FDIC-insured banking services, along with the convenience of its unique features and benefits.
Why is Cash App Bank Name/ Address/ Routing Number Important?
Here’s a listicle highlighting the importance of Cash App bank names and routing numbers:
- Required for Direct Deposit: To enable direct deposit service on Cash App, users need to share their Cash App bank name, routing number, and address with their employer. Without the bank name, it can be confusing for employers to know where to deposit the money.
- Essential for Unemployment Benefits and Stimulus Payments: If you’re eligible for unemployment benefits or stimulus payments and want to receive them regularly or as a one-time payment, you’ll need to provide your bank name and routing number to the appropriate authorities.
- Deposits Directly Credited to Cash App Balance: Users can get their paychecks or other deposits directly credited into their Cash App balance, making it convenient for them to access their funds.
- Identifying Bank Location: A bank account number alone is not sufficient to identify the bank where the account is held. The routing number helps to identify the bank location where you opened your account and tells you the name of the bank required to settle transactions.
- Easy Access to Routing Numbers: Accessing routing numbers is super easy. You can find it on the bottom left-hand corner of your check, on the Cash App direct deposit form, or by contacting your bank.
- Secure Transactions: Knowing the correct routing number and bank name is crucial for secure transactions. If you provide the wrong information, your funds could be deposited into the wrong account, resulting in a potentially lengthy and complicated process to recover the funds.
In summary, knowing your Cash App bank name and routing number is crucial for enabling direct deposit, receiving unemployment benefits and stimulus payments, identifying bank location, and ensuring secure transactions.
How to Find a Cash App Bank Name from your Routing Number?
To look up your bank name and other info via its routing number, you can search on the ABA’s website.
- Visit the ABA Routing Number Lookup Website.
- Accept their terms of conditions.
- Enter your Routing number and Validate that you are a person, not a robot
- Click on the search to find your Cash App bank name.
Keep in mind that the lookup website is intended for single lookups of routing numbers by individuals who need to find their financial institution’s routing number. It’s also limited to no more than two lookups per day and ten lookups per month.
Remember your bank routing number is a nine-digit code based on the bank’s location where your account was opened.
It identifies the bank that’s responsible for the money going in and out of your account, while your account number (usually 10-12 digits) is specific to your personal account. One bank may have multiple routing numbers based on factors such as the region where the account is opened.
>> Read: Cash App Direct Deposit Unemployment Benefits Guide