Is your Cash App card balance running low? Learn Where you can load your cash app card.
You can add money on your Cash App card at Stores including – Dollar General, Walgreen, CVS Pharmacy, Rite Aid, Walmart, and 7-eleven stores. Alternatively, you can put money on Cash app card with bank transfers. Inquire about fees with the Store Cashier.
Continue reading for a step-by-step guide (Fees, add money to your Cash App card) and other alternatives to reload your Cash Card (Bank Transfer and Debit card).
- What Store Can I Reload my Cash App Card?
- How to Add Physical Cash to Cash App?
- How to Add Cash to Cash App Card?
- Fees to Add Money to Cash App Card
- Can you Add Money to Cash App without Debit Card?
- How to Load a Cash app Card without a bank account?
- How to add money to Cash App card at Walgreens?
- How to add money to your Cash App card at Walmart?
- How to load my Cash App card at the Dollar General store?
- Can you load your cash app card at rite aid?
- Can you load a Cash App card at 7-eleven stores?
- Can I load My Cash App Card at CVS?
- How to Check Cash App Card balance after loading money into it?
- How to Add a Bank Account to Cash App Account?
- Final Thoughts:
What Store Can I Reload my Cash App Card?
Major Stores That Load Cash App Cards near you include:
- Dollar General.
- Family Dollar
- Rite Aid.
- Dollar Tree.
- 7-Eleven/ 711 Stores.
- ATM (Currently not available)
Cash App allows users to reload the Cash App card in different ways –
- Ask your friend to Cash App you and pay them in Cash.
How to Add Physical Cash to Cash App?
To add physical cash to Cash App – Visit a Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS store, go to the cash counter, and request the cashier to load the money in your Cash App Card. Cashing fees may apply to put physical cash on your cash app.
Fees may apply for adding the funds to your card. However, there are no set fixed fees for all stores that work currently. More on that later below.
UPDATE 1: Walgreens does not load Cash app in the one on Capital Northeast and Emmett Street in Battle Creek Michigan.
UPDATE 2: Not all Walmart store allows you to add money to your Cash Card.
UPDATE 3: Due to various reports, the reload feature is not available in all states at the moment.
UPDATE 4: A $4 reload fee may apply. (The fee varies)
How to Add Cash to Cash App Card?
To add money to Cash App Card – 1) Open Cash App 2) Click on the “My Cash” tab 3. Tap on the “Add Cash” option. 4) Enter the amount 5) Use your PIN to Confirm.
How to add Cash to Cash App Card:
- Open Cash App on your iPhone or Android.
- Click on the “My Cash” tab located in the left-hand corner of the bottom of your home screen.
- On the “My Cash” page, tap on the “Add Cash” option.
- Next, enter the amount of Cash you wanna add to your Cash Card.
- After entering the precise amount of money to add to your Cash App, click on the add button.
- Cash app will ask for identity confirmation to complete the fund transfer.
- Use Touch ID or Enter your PIN Code or the password to confirm the transaction.
- After adding the money to your Cash App wallet, you can go back to your homepage.
Fees to Add Money to Cash App Card
There are no fees to add cash to your card unless you use a credit card or in-store.
- Cash App charges a 3% fee for transfers with a credit card, however receiving or making payments with a debit card or bank account is 100% free.
- There is a 1.5% fee for the request of an Instant Transfer of funds from your Cash App account to your linked debit card but it offers free transfer to a bank account— the downside is you need to wait around 1-3 business days for the transaction process to complete.
Can you Add Money to Cash App without Debit Card?
You can add money to your Cash App account without a debit card directly in the mobile app, but only if you have a Bank Account. If you don’t have a Debit Card, you can still add money to your Cash App in retail and bank account.
However, If your account is already linked to a Bank Account, you can add funds to your Cash Card with a few steps. All you need to do is go through a few menus and clicks to get yourself a loaded Cash app Card.
How to Load a Cash app Card without a bank account?
To load Cash App Card without Bank Account, ask your friends and family that use Cash App to send money to your wallet and you can pay them in Cash. You can also load your cash app card at the above-mentioned stores although there are Cashing fees applied.
It doesn’t require any bank account or visit your Walmart store unless you are looking to use your Cash App wallet for direct deposit in which case it requires your Cash App bank name and account/ routing number.
Visit any of the above stores and follow the above process to load your Cash App Card. After the funds are transferred to your account, you can make a payment in cash.
A few years back, you can only add money to Cash App card via your debit card or a bank account.
But now you can add money to your cash app card at many of the bigger convenience stores – Walmart, Dollar General, CVS, and 7-Eleven stores.
Even if you don’t have access to a bank account, you can still add funds added into your Cash App Card.
How to add money to Cash App card at Walgreens?
Yes, you can add money to Cash App Card at Walgreens with their cash deposit partners. Ask the cashier to make a deposit directly to your Cash App Card and Account. The Cash card’s reloading fee may range between Walgreen Stores.
You can either pay in cash or debit or credit card for the amount.
Walgreens is an American-based company and is a one-stop destination for pharmaceutical products along with a vast range of products related to electronics, skincare, Groceries, toys, cosmetics, and healthcare products.
How to add money to Cash App card at Walgreen Departmental Store:
- Visit your nearby Walgreens store.
- Go to the cashier at the billing counter.
- Ask the cashier if you wanna load money to your Cash App card.
- The Cashier might ask for your phone number to check if you are a regular customer of Walgreens (if you are, in that case, the cashier might waive off the $4 fee for adding money on your card.)
- Hand over your cash card to the cashier along with real cash on the amount you wanna add.
- The cashier will then load money to your Cash App card.
How to add money to your Cash App card at Walmart?
To add money to your cash app card at Walmart. Visit your nearest Walmart store and go to the Walmart cashier and ask to deposit the cash into your Cash app account. Walmart Cashier will take your account details and reload your account. Charges may apply for the reloading fee.
>> Related read: How to Turn Dark Mode on Cash App?
Does Walmart charge a fee for adding money to a Cash App card?
Yes, Walmart does charge a fee for the service. However, the fee for adding the funds is not fixed. There will be an extra charge for adding the money plus the amount which you want to add.
Unfortunately, the Money loading service for Cash App at Walmart is not available in every state of the country and the fee for adding money is also not fixed and varies from store to store.
The Cashier might add the money and it can take some amount like if your amount balance is in the thousands, in that case, the fees can range from almost $100 – $200 fee.
But If your amount is low, then there may be a lower fee. If you ask the cashier to add money to your cash app just after closing time 2 of Walmart store, then who knows? they may charge extra money for their extra time.
Provide the Cash App ID and details which are necessary for this process. And the Cashier will add the desired amount to your Cash App Card.
How to load my Cash App card at the Dollar General store?
Dollar General is a popular departmental store in the USA where you can buy pretty much anything that is needed in everyday life.
Again, you can add money to your Cash App cards by visiting the Dollar General store.
Steps to add money to Cash App Card at Dollar General Store:
- Visit any nearby Dollar General store.
- Directly ask the cashier available at the billing counter.
- Request the cashier to load money to your Cash App card.
- Share your phone number with the cashier and hand over your cash card.
- Next, make payment in cash to the cashier along with $4 in lieu of loading money to your Cash App card.
- Once your card is loaded, you can now start spending your Cash App money in stores that accept Visa.
Whether you go to Dollar store or Walmart store, the procedure is the same everywhere to transfer money or reload your accounts. All these exchanges may charge some fees to add money.
Can you load your cash app card at rite aid?
You can add or reload your cash app card at Rite Aid. Go to a Rite Aid Store and ask the cashier to deposit the cash in your account. The cashier will then take your account details and add their Cash App card at the store with ease of mind.
Similar to the above stores, Rite Aid is also exchanging loads of money, transferring payments, and securing transactions.
You have to visit their office and ask the Rite Aid cashier to add the amount which you have, to your cash card account. It is the same as the Dollar store and other exchanges. You can add funds through these exchanges.
Can you load a Cash App card at 7-eleven stores?
You can deposit money in your Cash App Card at 711 Stores at retail locations with the cash deposit partners. At the 7-Eleven Stores, ask the cashier to make a deposit to your Cash App Account. Fees may apply to add money to your Card.
Loading cash in many other popular departmental stores at 7 eleven stores is similar to Walmart and the other retail stores.
Can I load My Cash App Card at CVS?
Yes, you can reload your Cash App Card at a CVS store. Ask the cashier for help, provide the phone number you use to log into Cash App, and hand the cashier the cash. There will be a reload fee to load your Cash App card at CVS.
How to Check Cash App Card balance after loading money into it?
After your cashier has loaded money to your Card in any of the above-mentioned stores, make sure to always check whether the funds have been credited in your account or not before exiting the store.
Follow the procedure to check the Cash App card balance:
- Open Cash App on your Phone
- Log in to your Cash App account
- Click on the dollar sign located on the right side of the Cash App home screen.
- It will display your current Cash App balance
How to Add a Bank Account to Cash App Account?
Before adding funds to your Cash App, you first need to link your bank account to your Cash app account. This will basically allow you to transfer money freely between the app and your bank account and vice-versa.
You can skip this section if you already have done so.
Related read: Can You Have 2 Cash App Accounts?
We’re going to assume and Chances are you may have been through this process in the Registration of your account since Cash App requires you to link a bank account to your account to start transferring or receiving funds.
If not, then follow the below steps to link a bank account:
- Launch the Cash App home screen
- Tap on the Banking tab
- Select the Add a Bank option and simply add your bank details and follow the prompts, and you should be good to go.
- Follow the prompts and add your banking details
If one of your Bank accounts runs out of balance but has another account with cash, you can change the info of your bank:
Here are the steps to modify a linked bank account:
- Tap on the “My Cash” tab located on the far-left at the bottom of your Cash App home screen
- Click on the bank account you would like to modify
- Tap on the “…” button
- Select either Remove Bank or Replace Bank
- Simply follow the on-screen prompts which are quite self-explanatory and you should be good to go.
After linking your bank account, you can now recharge your Cash App Card to get your bag, shoes, or whatever you are looking to spend on.
If you have more than one bank account linked to your Cash App, you will need to set which one of your accounts should be the default.
Your fund will be transferred from your Bank to your Cash App balance and automatically be deducted from the default account.
Related read: How to Delete a Cash App Account Permanently?
Make sure to not forget your PIN. Write it down or save it on your phone just in case if you ever forget or get it confused.
Yes, you can load money to your card at Walgreens. Simply visit any nearest store and personally visit there and share some of the information that is required to add to the Cash card with the cashier.
Yes, you can add money to your Cash App card at seven-eleven stores. Visit the nearest 711 stores and ask the cashiers to load funds to your card.
Yes, you can add money to your cash card at Dollar General.
Yes, you can add money to your Cash App card at Rite Aid retailer.
Yes, Cash App allows users to add funds at Walmart stores in the United States.
From the above guide, we can see how simple and straightforward it is to fund your card.
If any queries or face any problems, you can either let us know in the comment below or contact Cash App Support.