Where can I Load my Cash App Card? You can load money on your Cash App card at Stores including – Dollar General, Walgreen, CVS Pharmacy, Rite Aid, Walmart, and 7-eleven stores. Alternatively, you can put money on Cash app card with bank transfers. Inquire about fees with the Store Cashier.
Continue reading for a step-by-step guide (Fees, add money to your Cash App card) and other few alternatives to reload your Cash Card (Bank Transfer and Debit card).
- What Store Can I Load my Cash App Card?
- How can I Load my Cash App Card?
- Can you Add Money to your Cash App Card?
- Can you Add Money to Cash App without Debit Card?
- How to Add Cash to Cash App Card?
- How to Load a Cash app Card without a bank account?
- How to add money to Cash App card at Walgreens?
- How to add money to your Cash App card at Walmart?
- How to load my Cash App card at the Dollar General store?
- Can you load your cash app card at rite aid?
- Can you load a Cash App card at 7-eleven stores?
- Can I load My Cash App Card at CVS?
- How to Check Cash App Card balance after loading money into it?
- How to Add a Bank Account to Cash App Account?
- Fees to Add Money to Cash App Card
- Final Thoughts:
What Store Can I Load my Cash App Card?
Major Stores That Load Cash App Cards near you:
- Dollar General.
- Family Dollar
- Rite Aid.
- Dollar Tree.
- 7-Eleven/ 711 Stores.
- ATM (Currently not available)
Is your Cash App card balance running low? Where can I go to load my cash app card? What Store Can I Load My Cash App Card?
Cash App allows users to reload the Cash App card in different ways –
- Ask your friend to Cash App you and pay them in Cash.
You can choose any method to fund your card at your convenience. You can load money to your Card with a linked bank account or debit card and also by visiting stores.
There are so many questions about what store can I load my Cash App card to.
Today, we are gonna explain to you the processes and steps required to add money in stores such as Walmart, Walgreen, and many more.
So, let’s start!
How can I Load my Cash App Card?
To put physical cash and put money on my cash app card, Visit a Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS store, go to the cash counter, and request the cashier to load the money in your Cash App Card. Cashing fees may apply to put physical cash on your cash app.
Fees may apply for adding the funds to your card. However, there are no set fixed fees for all stores that work currently. More on that later below.
Can you Add Money to your Cash App Card?
Yes. you can add Money to your Cash App Card. Open Cash App and go to your “My Cash” tab from the Banking section. Next, click on the “Add Cash” section and enter the amount you wish to load to your Cash App Card. Alternatively, you can add money to your Cash App Card via Stores.
Cash App Card is a customizable debit card linked to your Cash App balance. It can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, either both online and in stores, instead of deducting the money from the bank account.
Your Cash Card balance is linked and directly affiliated with your Cash App Account. So, if you have funds on your account, your physical Cash App Card will also have access to that money.
For instance, if you have a Cash App card and really like to buy a bag, dress, etc. But, your Cash App Card balance is running low and in need of funding, you need to add cash to your card.
If you have no idea how to put money on your Cash Card, we are here to help you with it.
UPDATE 1: Walgreens does not load Cash app in the one on Capital Northeast and Emmett Street in Battle Creek Michigan.
UPDATE 2: Not all Walmart store allows to add money to your Cash Card.
UPDATE 3: Due to various reports, the reload feature is not available in all states at the moment.
UPDATE 4: A $4 reload fee may apply. (The fee vary)
Can you Add Money to Cash App without Debit Card?
You can add money to your Cash App account without a debit card directly in the mobile app, but only if you have a Bank Account. If you don’t have a Debit Card, you can still add money to your Cash App in retail and bank account.
However, If your account is already linked to a Bank Account, you can add funds to your Cash Card with a few steps. All you need to do is go through a few menus and clicks to get yourself a loaded Cash app Card.
How to Add Cash to Cash App Card?
How to add Cash to Cash App Card:
- Open Cash App on your iPhone or Android.
- Click on the “My Cash” tab located in the left-hand corner of the bottom of your home screen.
- On the “My Cash” page, tap on the “Add Cash” option.
- Next, enter the amount of Cash you wanna add to your Cash Card.
- After entering the precise amount of money to add to your Cash App, click on the add button.
- Cash app will ask for identity confirmation to complete the fund transfer.
- Use Touch ID or Enter your PIN Code or the password to confirm the transaction.
- After adding the money to your Cash App wallet, you can go back to your homepage.
How to Load a Cash app Card without a bank account?
To load a Cash App Card without Bank Account, ask your friends and family that use Cash App to send money to your wallet and you can pay them in Cash. You can also load your cash app card at the above-mentioned stores although there are Cashing fees applied.
It doesn’t require any bank account or visit your Walmart store unless you are looking to use your Cash App wallet for direct deposit in which case it requires your Cash App bank name and account/ routing number.
Visit any of the above stores and follow the above process to load your Cash App Card. After the funds are transferred to your account, you can make a payment in cash.
A few years back, you can only add money to Cash App card via your debit card or a bank account.
But now you can add money to your cash app card at much of the bigger convenience stores – Walmart, Dollar General, CVS, and 7-Eleven stores.
Even if you don’t have access to a bank account, you can still add funds added into your Cash App Card.
How to add money to Cash App card at Walgreens?
Yes, you can add money to Cash App Card at Walgreens with their cash deposit partners. Ask the cashier to make a deposit directly to your Cash App Card and Account. The Cash card’s reloading fee may range between Walgreen Stores.
You can either pay in cash or debit or credit card for the amount.
Walgreens is an American-based company and is a one-stop destination for pharmaceutical products along with a vast range of products related to electronics, skincare, Groceries, toys, cosmetics, and healthcare products.
How to add money to Cash App card at Walgreen Departmental Store:
- Visit your nearby Walgreens store.
- Go to the cashier at the billing counter.
- Ask the cashier that you wanna load money to your Cash App card.
- The Cashier might ask for your phone number to check if you are a regular customer of Walgreens (if you are, in that case, the cashier might waive off the $4 fee for adding money on your card.)
- Hand over your cash card to the cashier along with real cash on the amount you wanna add.
- The cashier will then load money to your Cash App card.
How to add money to your Cash App card at Walmart?
To add money to your cash app card at Walmart. Visit your nearest Walmart store and go to the Walmart cashier and ask to deposit the cash into your Cash app account. Walmart Cashier will take your account details and reload your account. Charges may apply for the reloading fee.
The Process is the same as before.
Contact with cashier and request to add money to your Cash card.
Again, the question in everyone’s mind is that Does Walmart charge a fee for adding money to a Cash App card? Yes, Walmart does charge a fee to add money to your card. However, it can only be told by the cashier.
Unfortunately, the Money loading service for Cash App at Walmart is not available in every state of the country and the fee for adding money is also not fixed and varies from store to store.
The Cashier might add the money and it can take some amount like if your amount balance is in the thousands, in that case, the fees can range to almost $100 – $200 fee.
But If your amount is low, then there may be a lower fee. If you ask the cashier to add money to your cash app just after closing time 2 of Walmart store, then who knows? they may charge extra money for their extra time.
>> Related read: How to Turn Dark Mode on Cash App?
Does Walmart charge a fee for adding money to a Cash App card?
Yes, Walmart does charge a fee for the service. However, the fee for adding the funds is not fixed. There will be an extra charge for adding the money plus the amount which you want to add.
Provide the Cash App ID and details which are necessary for this process. And the Cashier will add the desired amount to your Cash App Card.
Also, note that the Money loading service at Walmart is not yet available in every state of the US.
How to load my Cash App card at the Dollar General store?
Dollar General is a popular departmental store in the USA where you can buy pretty much anything that is needed in everyday life.
Again, you can add money to your Cash App cards by visiting the Dollar General store.
Steps to add money to Cash App Card at Dollar General Store:
- Visit any nearby Dollar General store.
- Directly ask the cashier available at the billing counter.
- Request the cashier to load money to your Cash App card.
- Share your phone number with the cashier and hand over your cash card.
- Next, make payment in cash to the cashier along with $4 in lieu of loading money to your Cash App card.
- Once your card is loaded, you can now start spending your Cash App money in stores that accept Visa.
Whether you go to Dollar store or Walmart store, the procedure is the same everywhere to transfer money or reload your accounts. All these exchanges may charge some fees to add money.
Can you load your cash app card at rite aid?
You can add or reload your cash app card at Rite Aid. Go to a Rite Aid Store and ask the cashier to deposit the cash in your account. The cashier will then take your account details and add their Cash App card at the store with ease of mind.
Similar to the above stores, Rite Aid is also exchanging loads of money, transfer payments, and secure transactions.
You have to visit their office and ask the Rite Aid cashier to add the amount which you have, to your cash card account. It is the same as the Dollar store and other exchanges. You can add funds through these exchanges.
Can you load a Cash App card at 7-eleven stores?
You can deposit money in your Cash App Card at 711 Stores at retail locations with the cash deposit partners. At the 7-Eleven Stores, ask the cashier to make a deposit to your Cash App Account. Fees may apply to add money to your Card.
To load cash in many other popular departmental stores at 7 eleven stores is similar to Walmart and the other retail stores.
Can I load My Cash App Card at CVS?
Yes, you can reload your Cash App Card at a CVS store. Ask the cashier for help, provide the phone number you use to log into Cash App and hand the cashier the cash. There will be a reload fee to load your Cash App card at CVS.
How to Check Cash App Card balance after loading money into it?
After your cashier has loaded money to your Card in any of the above-mentioned stores, make sure to always check whether the funds have been credited in your account or not before exiting the store.
Follow the procedure to check the Cash App card balance:
- Open Cash App on your Phone
- Log in to your Cash App account
- Click on the dollar sign located on the right side of the Cash App home screen.
- It will display your current Cash App balance
How to Add a Bank Account to Cash App Account?
Before adding funds to your Cash App, you first need to link your bank account to your Cash app account. This will basically allow you to transfer money freely between the app and your bank account and vice-versa.
You can skip this section if you already have done so.
Related read: Can You Have 2 Cash App Accounts?
We’re going to assume and Chances are you may have been through this process in the Registration of your account since Cash App requires you to link a bank account to your account to start transferring or receiving funds.
If not, then follow the below steps to link a bank account:
- Launch the Cash App home screen
- Tap on the Banking tab
- Select the Add a Bank option and simply add your bank details and follow the prompts, and you should be good to go.
- Follow the prompts and add your banking details
If one of your Bank accounts runs out of balance but has another account with cash, you can change the info of your bank:
Here are the steps to modify a linked bank account:
- Tap on the “My Cash” tab located on the far-left at the bottom of your Cash App home screen
- Click on the bank account you would like to modify
- Tap on the “…” button
- Select either Remove Bank or Replace Bank
- Simply follow the on-screen prompts which are quite self-explanatory and you should be good to go.
After linking your bank account, you can now recharge your Cash App Card to get your bag, shoes, or whatever you are looking to spend on.
If you have more than one bank account linked to your Cash App, you will need to set which one of your accounts should be the default.
Your fund will be transferred from your Bank to your Cash App balance and automatically be deducted from the default account.
Related read: How to Delete a Cash App Account Permanently?
Make sure to not forget your PIN. Write it down or save it on your phone just in case if you ever forget or get it confused.
Fees to Add Money to Cash App Card
There are no fees to add cash to your card unless you use a credit card or in-store.
- Cash App charges a 3% fee for transfers with a credit card, however receiving or making payments with a debit card or bank account is 100% free.
- There is a 1.5% fee for request of an Instant Transfer of funds from your Cash App account to your linked debit card but it offers free transfer to a bank account— the downside is you need to wait around 1-3 business days for the transaction process to complete.
Yes, you can load money to your card at Walgreens. Simply visit any nearest store and personally visit there and share some of the information that is required to add to the Cash card with the cashier.
Yes, you can add money to your Cash App card at seven-eleven stores. Visit the nearest 711 stores and ask the cashiers to load funds to your card.
Yes, you can add money to your cash card at Dollar General.
Yes, you can add money to your Cash App card at Rite Aid retailer.
Yes, Cash App allows users to add funds at Walmart stores in the United States.
Personally, the easiest way to add money to my Cash App is via linking my bank account to a Cash App account and easily load money to a Cash App card from the mobile app without having to visit any of the stores.
You can check your Cash account balance after transferring money from your bank to your card. The process is quite straightforward. Login to your account and on the dashboard or home screen, your balance will be displayed there or at the top center of the screen.
However, if you don’t feel comfortable doing that. You can always visit any of the nearest above-mentioned stores or ask your friends and family to send the money to your Cash App card and you can always pay them in cash when you meet them.
From the above guide, we can see how simple and straightforward it is to add money to your Cash App Card.
If any queries or face any problem regarding how to put physical cash on Cash App Card, you can either let us know in the comment below or contact Cash App Support.