To transfer money from Apple Pay to Cash App – Open Apple Pay app, tap your Apple Cash card and click Transfer to Bank. Next, Enter an amount, choose Instant Transfer to Confirm the transfer. Once the funds are credited, Open Cash App, tap Add Cash, select Amount, and Tap Add.
Can Apple Pay send money to Cash app? Apple Cash to Cash App. Read on for a more detailed step-by-step guide.
Since Apple Pay doesn’t let you link up a bank account to fund transfers and is limited to debit & credit cards issued by banks. You can indirectly transfer money via Apple Pay to your Bank account and then from your bank account to your Cash App wallet.
Yes, You can transfer money from Apple Pay to Cash app and withdraw money with your Cash App card. It is best to use Apple’s instant money transfer service to transfer money from Apple Pay to Cash app. You can transfer money from Apple Pay to the bank to Cash App.
Learn how to transfer money from apple pay to Cash app. There is no direct Transfer button to send money between the two platforms. In this article, we will discuss the 2 step process to transfer money from Apple Pay to your Cash App.
Apple Pay is a digital service from Apple which allows users to make payments from their mobile device, funded by a linked debit or credit.
Similarly, Cash App also allows users to send and receive money directly from the app.
Both Cash App and Apple Pay are two of the most used and popular mobile payment platforms making our life simpler.
At the moment, there is no direct transfer option from app to app. However, there are ways to go about and move the funds between the two payment applications.
You first need to transfer money from Apple Pay to your bank account and then from your bank account to Cash App.
Note: For this method to work, the Bank account linked to your Cash App and Apple Pay needs to be the same account.
RELATED READ: How to Verify Cash App Card for Apple Pay?
- Can You Transfer Apple Pay to Cash App?
- How to Transfer Money from your Apple Pay to Bank Account?
- How to Transfer Money from Apple Pay to Cash App?
- How to add Apple to Cash App?
- How to add Cash Card to Apple Pay through Apple Wallet?
- Transfer limits
- How to Verify Cash App Card for Apple Pay?
- Final Thoughts:
Can You Transfer Apple Pay to Cash App?
You cannot directly transfer money from Apple Pay to Cash App. However, there is an indirect method to move funds between the two by sending money from Apple Pay to your Bank account and then from your bank account to your Cash App wallet.
Follow the steps mentioned below to indirectly move funds and transfer money from Apple Pay to Cash App.
How to Transfer Money from your Apple Pay to Bank Account?
Follow the below steps to transfer money from your Apple Cash card which can take instantly or within 1 to 3 business days.
- Locate your card info:
- On iPhone: Open the Wallet app < Apple Cash card < more button
- On iPad: Settings app < Wallet & Apple Pay < Apple Cash card.
- Select Transfer to Bank.
- Enter the amount and click on Next.
- Tap Instant Transfer or 1-3 Business Days (depending on your choice)
- Confirm the transaction with Face ID, Touch ID, or PassCode.
- Wait for the funds to transfer.
Once the money is deposited into your Bank account, you can now use the funds to move the money to your Cash App Wallet.
Note: Unless you use the Instant Transfer, there are no fees to transfer your money from Apple Cash to your bank account.
Instant Transfer has a 1 percent fee (with a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum of $10 fee) deducted from the amount of each transfer.
How to Transfer Money from Apple Pay to Cash App?
How to Transfer Money from Apple Pay to Cash App:
- Open Apple Pay and visit your card info.
- Tap your Apple Cash card and click on the More button
- Click on the Transfer to Bank menu.
- Enter the amount you wanna transfer from Apple Pay Wallet and tap Next.
- Select Instant Transfer. Your funds should transfer from Apple Wallet to your linked debit card within 30 minutes.
- Open the Cash App on your Phone (once the funds are credited from Apple Pay Wallet to your bank/ card)
- From the Cash App home screen, select the “My Cash” tab from the far-left side on the bottom.
- On the “My Cash” page, select the “Add Cash” option
- Enter the amount to add to your Cash App balance.
- Click “Add” at the bottom of the screen.
- Make sure to Double check the amount since Cash App transfers instantaneously before clicking the “Add” button.
Note: The process is similar to transferring money from your Apple Pay to your linked bank account/ card and then add the funds to your Cash App wallet. It is a multi-step process.
Remember that you need to first add it through the cash app. If it’s currently in your wallet, you must remove it. Go into Cash, select balance, click on your card, tap on add to Apple pay and follow the steps.
You can add Cash App account to Apple Pay — but only for those users who have Cash App Card.
The Process is quite simple. Follow the below steps to connect your Cash Card to Apple Pay.
How to add Apple to Cash App?
- Open Cash App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Cash Card < “Add to Apple Pay.”
- Follow the on-screen directions
- On the final screen, it will be confirmed that your Cash Card was added to Apple Pay.
- Click “Done” at the bottom of the screen.
How to add Cash Card to Apple Pay through Apple Wallet?
- Launch Apple Wallet.
- Click the + symbol on the top-right corner
- Select “Credit or Debit Card” and snap a picture of your Cash Card or manually enter the card’s numbers on the touch pad
- Follow the on-screen direction steps to finish the setup.
- Once added, your Cash Card will appear in the Apple Wallet home screen.
You can also preview the card to verify that it was successfully added.
Apple Pay allows users to transfer up to $10,000 per transfer and up to $20,000 per week from Apple Cash to your bank account with a limitation of bank account only in the United States.
>> More Read: Can you Send Money from Venmo to Cash App?
Double Check and also make sure to enter your bank information carefully. In the case that you enter the wrong details, your funds can go to the wrong account and it would be impossible to recover.
How to Verify Cash App Card for Apple Pay?
- Open Cash App on your device
- Click on the profile tab available on the top right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Personal” tab from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your personal details such as D.O.B, billing address, and SSN.
- Save the changes and proceed.
- Wait for up to 24 hrs and get a confirmation for your verification approval.
Once your identity is confirmed and you get your card, activate the card and then add the card to your Apple Pay.
You cannot directly add a non-activated card on Apple Pay. You need to activate the card manually and then add it to the next step.
Unfortunately at the moment, there is no direct option to transfer money from Apple Pay to Cash App. You have to follow the two-step process at the moment to transfer the funds.
You can use the money received from Apple Cash on many websites and services that accept Cash App and Visa Card.
Hopefully, they add an option to send money directly between the two platforms in the near future. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below!