To check my Cash App card balance, Open Cash App on Android or iPhone and log into your account. You’ll find your Cash App balance displayed on the primary account dashboard. You can also dial 1-800-969-1940 and ask customer support to let you know your Cash App card balance.
Continue reading to check your Cash App balance through the 3 different methods.
Open Cash App and Just tap the “$” button, then it will show you the available Cash App Balance at the top of the screen.
Alternatively, you can call 1-800-969-1940 to know your available funds in your Card without the app.
Continue reading below as there are a few alternative options to check your Cash App card balance if one of them fails. In fact, there are 3 ways to check your account and card balance.
Looking for a way to Check Cash App Card Balance? In this article, we will discuss the 3 unique ways to do so.
Cash App currently has 30 million monthly active users with seven million owning a Cash Card. Cash App allows you to transfer or receive money from friends, family, and vendors directly from your Cash App account.
Cash App introduced their own physical debit card for Cash app users. The Cash Card can be used at all eligible retailers and can withdraw funds from ATMs across the US.
So, If you are a constant user of Cash app, you can order a Cash card and use the Cash App card balance.
If you have already got the card or chosen to apply for it, chances are you may wish to check the Cash App Card Balance from time to time.
- What is Cash App Balance Number?
- What is Cash App Card?
- How to Check Cash App Card Balance?
- How to Check Cash App Card Balance through the Website?
- How to Check Balance on Cash App Card Using Cash App Customer Support?
- How to Check my Cash App Balance by Phone?
- How to Order Cash App Card?
- Card Spending and Withdrawal Limits:
- Final Thoughts:
What is Cash App Balance Number?
1-800-969-1940 is the Cash App Balance. You just need to call 1-800-969-1940 and request the customer support agent to let you know your Cash App wallet balance. After requesting this message, you will get a response from Cash App with the updated balance of your wallet account.
That is how you check your Cash App wallet balance and do inquiries with phone service.
What is Cash App Card?
Cash App Card is a debit card issued by Sutton Banks, designed primarily to be used with Cash App. Cash Card is designed to work like any other debit card stored in the Wallet app for use with Cash App. You can use it for in-store and online purchases.
It is linked directly to your account. Currently, it is only available in the United States.
Cash App Card is nothing more than an extension of the Cash App account itself and acts simply as a debit card to your account.
Like all debit cards, you only use the money or available funds in your Cash App account. There’s no credit allowed.
Related read: Can You Have 2 Cash App Accounts?
Any purchases you made on your Cash Card get withdrawn from your Cash App Card balance.
How to Check Cash App Card Balance?
How to check Cash App Card balance
- Open Cash App on your Phone
- Sign in to your Cash App account.
- Click the $ sign on the right side displayed on opening the Cash App.
- The Cash App balance will be displayed on the main page
- Visit the dashboard of the app next to a United States Dollar ($) sign to view your Cash App card balance.
- Balance can also be seen in the top center of the app’s screen.
- Alternatively, call 1-800-969-1940 to get information about the available funds in your Cash App Card.
- Click to return to the homepage after viewing your Cash App balance.
I’m sure you already know that your Cash App card is connected to your Cash App Account and they both have the same balance. Your balance is also shown every time you try to send or add money using the Cash app.
So, knowing the balance of your Cash App account is the same as the account balance of your Cash App Card.
How to Check Cash App Card Balance through the Website?
For some reason, if you don’t have the Cash App mobile application (which you can easily download from Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS)) you can still check the balance of your Cash App card through the Cash App official website.
Visit the Cash App official website and sign in using your login credentials
Your Account Balance will be displayed on the main page or dashboard of your Cash App account.
This way you can check the main balance of your Cash App Card without using your mobile phone Cash app application.
How to Check Balance on Cash App Card Using Cash App Customer Support?
I mean why bother this way when you can use the above simpler methods. But this method can be helpful if the above methods don’t work.
To speak to the Cash Team, you can request contact through the Cash App or cash.app/help.
Request contact through cash.app/help:
- Login to your account
- Scroll down the page and click on the Contact Support
- Navigate to your issue
- Click on Contact Support
Request contact through the Cash App:
- Launch the Cash App on your device
- Tap on the profile icon from your Cash App home screen
- Scroll down and click on Cash Support
- Click on Something Else
- Navigate to your issue
- Tap on Contact Support
Either way, you choose, once connected with the Customer Support Team, simply ask them that you want to know your Cash Card balance.
They will ask for some details about your account for verification and after verifying some information relevant to your Cash App account, they will give you your current Cash Card balance.
Related read: How to Delete a Cash App Account Permanently?
Apart from the balance, you can also request 24 months transaction history of your Cash App account which you can also manually download the account statement from your Cash app account.
How to Check my Cash App Balance by Phone?
Without logging into an account or accessing their website or app, you can know your balance by directly calling them.
To receive automated instructions over the phone, please call their official toll-free customer care number 855-351-2274. Note that there might be a verification process where you have to answer a few questions related to your Cash App account.
Note: Beware that the representatives of Cash App will never ask for your sign-in code over the phone, on social media, or through any other medium. So keep out for that.
How to Order Cash App Card?
I’m guessing that if you are reading this article, you already have a Cash Card. But if you haven’t, you can order a new card for free of charge.
There are a few requirements to fulfill. User must be 18 or older to order a new Cash Card and it can take around 10 days to arrive at you.
If you have not applied, Here’s how to order a new Cash Card:
- Step 1- Launch the Cash App and log in to your account.
- Step 2- Click on the Card icon from the bottom of the home screen. Tap on the “Order” option.
- Step 3- Choose your desired Cash Card color from the two options – black or white.
- Step 4- Next, choose if you want your $cashtag printed on your card or not.
- Step 5- Enter your address id where your Cash Card info to be delivered. So, make sure to provide a valid id.
- Step 6- On the next page, fill up the required details such as your name, last four digits of your social security number, Date of Birth. etc.
- Step 7- On the next page, click on “Continue” for the confirmation message.
- Step 8- Once that is completed, you will be redirected to the “Add Funds” page to add money to your Cash App account.
Once your application is approved, it can take around 10 days to reach your mail depending on your location. Once you have received the Cash card, you will need to activate it and assign a new PIN for the card, which you can change at any time.
After your card is activated, you will be able to add the card to your Google Pay or Apple Pay to conduct online transactions
Another important thing to note is that if you purchased something using your Cash Card and end up returning the item, refunds can actually take about 10 days to reflect back the balance on your account.
Card Spending and Withdrawal Limits:
Similar to all types of payment apps or cards, Cash app cards also do have their own certain limitations where you can’t shop more than the predefined limits.
- Cash Card maximum spending is limited to $1,000 per day and per week with $1,250 in a month.
- The maximum amount that can be withdrawn in a month is $1,250 with a maximum of $250 in one transaction within one day.
- Cash app takes 3% charges for making payment that is linked from your credit card. Hence, to avoid the charges, we recommend you use debit cards instead of credit cards.
As you can see, It is indeed very simple and easy to check your Cash App Card Balance. As mentioned before, the Cash App account balance is linked with your Cash App Card, so both their balance are the same.
Hopefully, you find this guide helpful. If you have any doubts, queries, or problems, make sure to let us know in the comments below!