You can order a Cash App Card by applying on the app. To order a Cash App Card, click on the Cash Card icon and Tap on the “GET FREE CASH CARD” option. Follow the prompts to continue. You’ll usually receive it in five to seven business days.
In this article, we will show you a step-by-step guide to Order a Cash App Card. The Card can be used to pay for products and services where they accept Visa or even allows to withdraw money from an ATM booth.
Cash App has its own Cash Card, which is a Visa debit card that can be used to pay retailers and merchants directly using the balance of the cash app account and also withdraw from an ATM.
Money received on your Cash App account and your balance is linked directly to your Cash Card. The Cash App card is not connected to your bank account.
The Card can be used to shop in stores, without waiting for it to transfer. You can pick “Boosts” for great deals on everyday purchases such as coffee, DoorDash, Lyft, and more. For a new Cash app user, you need to do apply for a Cash Card — the app’s own debit card.
The cash card is free and allows you to customize it. The card is super easy to apply for but you need to be 18 plus or older to apply for it.
How to Order a Cash App Card?
How to get Cash App Card:
- Open Cash App on your Phone.
- Select the Cash Card tab located at the bottom of the screen displayed in a rectangular icon.
- Click on the “GET FREE CASH CARD” button. You can choose your desired color and tap on “Continue.”
- Next, Customize your card if you want to show your CashtagTo sign, click on “Tap to customize.”
- Draw or write your signature and can add stamps if you want. Once done, select Next. Enter your mailing address and click Next.
- Confirm your first and last name. You can read the details, terms, and conditions about the Cash Card and tap Continue.
- The app will show that your card number is ready.
- It can take around 10 business days to receive your card.
Cash App Card Requirements
To get Cash App card, you need to fulfill the below requirements and follow some easy steps for ordering the Cash App card.
- Must be 18 years of age to get a Cash App card.
- Verify the Cash App account by sharing some required information.
- Can take around ten business days for receiving the cash app card however, it can differ as per your locality.
- You need to complete the activation process after receiving the cash app card.
What Is Cash Card ATM Withdrawal Charges And Limit?
Cash Cards will work in most ATMs but has a $2 fee charged by Cash App. You will have to pay the ATM withdrawal charges to the ATM financial institution concerned.
Cash Card has a maximum of $250 per 24 hrs at an ATM per transaction and $1,000 every week with $1,250 monthly.
How to Reset your Cash Card PIN?
Note that the Cash App PIN is the same as your Cash Card and can be used at ATM. In the case that you forget your Card PIN, follow the below steps that you need to take to reset:
- Log into the Cash App account
- Click on the Profile icon.
- Scroll down and select ‘Privacy’ and tap on ‘Change Cash PIN’.
- Tap ‘Forgot Cash PIN’, if you can’t remember it.
- A verification code will be sent to your email or phone.
- Enter the new PIN and confirm it by entering a second time.
Note: If you are an iPhone user with TouchID, you can use it to reset the confirmation code before they set a new PIN.
Where Can Cash Card be used?
After getting your card, activating it, you can use it to pay for items and services accepting Visa cards. It also allows enjoying cashback benefits. Simply, use the card at the point of sale machine and input your PIN.
>> Read: How to Add Money to Cash App Card?
You can also link your Cash Card to Apple Pay to enable making payments where Apple Pay is accepted.
Cash App Card is not a complete replacement to the traditional card, but it is indeed very helpful for payments to friends, relatives, shopping, and even money withdrawal.
The platform is useful for splitting meals between friends, buying concert tickets, chipping in for group presents, and many other more.
If you have trouble ordering your card or did not receive you can always contact their support and get assistance from them.