I will show you a step-by-step guide to ordering a Cash App Card. The Card can be used to pay for products and services where they accept Visa or even allows to withdraw money from an ATM booth.
To order a Cash App card: 1. Open Cash App 2. Visit the Card Order Section 3. Choose the Card Designs 4. Customize Your Card (Optional) 5. Review the Order Details 6. Confirm your selection 7. Providing Shipping Information 8. Complete the Order and wait for 10 days for Card Delivery.
- Key Highlights
- How to Order a Cash App Card: Step-By-Step
- Cash App Card Requirements
- What Are Cash Card ATM Withdrawal Charges And Limit?
- How to Reset Your Cash Card PIN?
- Where Can Cash Cards be used?
- You can Order Cash App Card for your Friend too.
- Money is received on your Cash App account and your balance is linked directly to your Cash Card. The Cash App card is not connected to your bank account.
- The Card can be used to shop in stores, without waiting for it to transfer. You can pick “Boosts” for great deals on everyday purchases such as coffee, DoorDash, Lyft, and more. For a new Cash app user, you need to apply for a Cash Card — the app’s own debit card.
- The Metal cash card is free and allows you to customize it. The card is super easy to apply for but you need to be 18 plus or older to apply for it.
How to Order a Cash App Card: Step-By-Step
Here’s a step-by-step guide to ordering a Cash App Card:
Total Time: 10 minutes
Step 1: Open Cash App
Launch the app on your phone.
Step 2: Select the Cash Card tab
Click on the Card icon located at the bottom of the screen displayed in a rectangular icon.
Select the GET FREE CASH CARD button.
Step 4: Customize your Card
Personalize your card the way you want to show your CashtagTo sign, click on “Tap to customize.” Draw or write your signature and can add stamps if you want. You can also choose to display your cash tag and add emojis to the design.
Step 5: Enter the Shipping Address
Once done, select Next. Enter your mailing address and confirm your name. click Next.
Step 6: Review the Order
The app will show your card details.
Step 7: Confirm the Order
Your card is ordered. It can take around 10 business days to receive your card.
Cash App Card Requirements
To get a Cash App card, you need to fulfill the below requirements and follow some easy steps for ordering the Cash App card.
- Must be 18 years of age to get a Cash App card.
- Verify the Cash App account by sharing some required information.
- Can take around ten business days for receiving the cash app card however, it can differ as per your locality.
- You need to complete the activation process after receiving the cash app card.
What Are Cash Card ATM Withdrawal Charges And Limit?
Cash Cards will work in most ATMs but has a $2 fee charged by Cash App. You will have to pay the ATM withdrawal charges to the ATM financial institution concerned.
Cash Card has a maximum of $250 per 24 hrs at an ATM per transaction and $1,000 every week with $1,250 monthly.
How to Reset Your Cash Card PIN?
Note that the Cash App PIN is the same as your Cash Card and can be used at ATM. In the case that you forget your Card PIN, follow the below steps that you need to take to reset:
- Log into the Cash App account
- Click on the Profile icon.
- Scroll down and select ‘Privacy’ and tap on ‘Change Cash PIN’.
- Tap ‘Forgot Cash PIN’, if you can’t remember it.
- A verification code will be sent to your email or phone.
- Enter the new PIN and confirm it by entering it a second time.
Note: If you are an iPhone user with TouchID, you can use it to reset the confirmation code before you set a new PIN.
Where Can Cash Cards be used?
After getting your card, and activating it, you can use it to pay for items and services accepting Visa cards. It also allows enjoying cashback benefits. Simply, use the card at the point of sale machine and input your PIN.
>> Read: How to Add Money to Cash App Card?
You can also link your Cash Card to Apple Pay to enable making payments where Apple Pay is accepted.
Cash App has its own Cash Card, which is a Visa debit card that can be used to pay retailers and merchants directly using the balance of the cash app account and also withdraw from an ATM.
Cash App Card is not a complete replacement to the traditional card, but it is indeed very helpful for payments to friends, relatives, shopping, and even money withdrawal.
The platform is useful for splitting meals between friends, buying concert tickets, chipping in for group presents, and many other more.
If you have trouble ordering your card or did not receive you can always contact their support and get assistance from them.